Eminent Paintball repairs and services nearly all makes and models of paintball guns, air tanks and hoppers produced in the last 10 years. If your paintball gun was made over 10 years ago, it becomes near impossible to find new parts and service for those makes and models. When we repair paintball gear we also offer a 2 weeks service warranty. This means if you have you marker fixed with us, and something is still off, we will repair you marker again at no additional labor cost.
Service Price - $30.00 + Parts
- 2-5 Business Day Turn-A-Around
- 2 Week Repair Warranty*
- If we are unable to repair your paintball gun you will only pay $10.00 compared to the $30 full price. This covers a small portion of our time and any small paintball parts we are unable to take back out of your paintball marker such as o rings.
- We do not repair most markers over 10-12 years of age. This is due to the lack of repair parts available for brands listed but not limited to. Bob Long, Angel, WDP, Brass Eagle, Indian Creek and Smart Parts.
NOT IN Jersey?
If you would like to ship your paintball gear in for repair there are a few steps you need to take.
1. Type up and print out a description of each item inside of the box and what service you would like us to do.
2. Include Name, Phone number, Shipping address and email address inside the box.
3. Notify us BEFORE sending your repair into the store so can be sure we are expecting your package.
*Most of our repairs will take 2-5 business days unless parts are needed to be ordered.
If you have any questions please call us at 201-4281720 or EMAIL us!
Gear and Gun Repair Info-
In order to diagnose and repair an issue, it is best if we have as much information from you as possible. One of the most popular repair options is to take a video of your broken paintball gear or paintball marker having the issue. Sometimes issues with the gear isn't easily figured out so the most information helps so much. Sometimes we can help repair your paintball gear and guns over the phone but we typically need to see the gear in person to really figure out what is going on. We do not charge to diagnose your repair issue but we do have a minimum of $10.00 once we start the repair process. This covers a small amount of the time we took to attempt the repair along with the parts that once they are installed, can not be used on any other paintball guns. This usually includes o rings or extremely specific parts.
Our 2 Week Repair Warranty
One of our best features we offer is our 2 week repair warranty. We understand issues that weren't there before can randomly show up soon after your gear has been brought in for repair. If you take your gear our within 2 weeks after having it repaired and the same issue or a related issue pops up, just bring your gear back into us! There is no reason you should have to pay for the same service again. We track all repairs electronically so we have the date when it was picked up along with the repair description. This covers you in case you lose your receipt from the repair.
Gear Repair by Experienced Staff
All of our techs have 10+ years of paintball experience and our lead techs are actually paintball certified to repair the most popular brands. The most popular brands we repair are Planet Eclipse, Dye Precision, Empire Paintball and Tippmann! These brands have been around for 20+ years and offer amazing repair warranties that we also honor. Instead of sending your paintball gear back to the manufacturer, bring it to us so we can get you back up and running in days instead of in weeks! We keep all types of parts on hand such as paintball orings, ball detents, solenoids and springs just to name a few.