Angel Custom 1500 Round Firestorm Airsoft Drum Flashmag (Color: Black / M4 Adapter)Sale
- Flash mag design offers high-speed ergonomic winding without an additional power source.
- Compact design doesn't alter weapon profile. Modular design allows for easy replacement of worn-out components.
- Constructed from lightweight and heavy-duty USA DuPont polymer material, exported to Taiwan specifically for molding these magazines.
- Compatible with Firestorm mag adapters for various AEG platforms.
- Optimized internal design provides consistent feeding and performance
- 1500+ rounds high capacity.
- The ribbed body improves loading and unloading manipulations.
The Angel Custom Firestorm Drum magazine represents the pinnacle of research and development in the search for a compact, reliable, high capacity Airsoft magazine. The Firestorm takes the high capacity capability of popular electric winding drum magazines and replaces the jamming prone electric motors with the popular operator manipulated flash mag mechanism improving the overall reliability and feeding capability of the magazine. Unlike most other high capacity drum style magazines on the market, the Firestorm is not tied to a single weapon platform. Angel Custom offers the adapters for the firestorm separate, allowing for it to be used in M4/M16, AK and G36 style Airsoft AEGs, one magazine, three different weapon types. Compact in design, lightweight in construction and devastating in capacity, the Firestorm provides the ability to offer SAW style suppressive fire without SAW size and weight.
Compatibility: M4/M16 and other compatible Airsoft AEGs
Capacity: 1500 rounds
Materials: DuPont polymer
Package Includes: Firestorm Drum Magazine, M4 Adapter
Manufacturer: Angel Custom
Why Hi-Cap Magazines?
A High Capacity Magazine (AKA "Hi-Cap") holds a larger amount of rounds than standard allowing the operator to play for longer between mag changes. This can be a huge tactical advantage and also means you usually never have to worry about running out of ammo in-game. Hi-Caps will make a slight rattle due to a large number of rounds being held in the BB reservoir, but this slight noise is indistinguishable in the heat of battle. Simply outfit yourself with some Hi-Caps and you are ready to go!