- The strong electric winding motor is powered by a single 9V battery
- High-speed winding at the push of a button
- Compact design doesn't alter weapon profile. The ribbed body improves loading and unloading manipulation
- Constructed from lightweight and heavy-duty USA DuPont polymer material, exported to Taiwan specifically for molding these magazines
- Compatible with Firestorm mag adapters for various AEG platforms
- Optimized internal design provides consistent feeding and performance
- 1500+ rounds high capacity
- Modular design allows for easy replacement of worn-out components
Color: BlackThe Angel Custom Thunderstorm Drum magazine represents the pinnacle of research and development in the search for a compact, reliable, high capacity Airsoft magazine. The Thunderstorm utilizes the popular design and footprint of the Firestorm flash mag and enhances its feeding capacity and ease of use by providing a push-button electric winding motor. No longer will you have to wind your magazine in the middle of a firefight, with the Angel Custom Thunderstorm endless streams of plastic vengeance are available at the push of a button. Unlike most other high capacity drum style magazines on the market, the Thunderstorm is not tied to a single weapon platform. Angel Custom offers the adapters for the Thunderstorm separate, allowing for it to be used in M4/M16, AK and G36 style Airsoft AEGs, one magazine, three different weapon types. Compact in design, lightweight in construction, and devastating in capacity, the Thunderstorm provides the ability to offer SAW style suppressive fire without SAW size and weight.
Compatibility: M4/M16 and other compatible Airsoft AEGs
Battery: 1x 9V battery
Capacity: 1500+ rounds
Materials: DuPont polymer
Why Hi-Cap Magazines?
A High Capacity Magazine (AKA "Hi-Cap") holds a larger amount of rounds than standard allowing the operator to play for longer between mag changes. This can be a huge tactical advantage and also means you usually never have to worry about running out of ammo in-game. Hi-Caps will make a slight rattle due to the large number of rounds being held in the BB reservoir, but this slight noise is indistinguishable in the heat of battle. Simply outfit yourself with a few Hi-Caps and you are ready to rock!