- Adjustable 1-9 round burst. Programmable ROF of burst (0.005 sec intervals)
- Programmable for up to 3 consecutive 3-round bursts with one trigger pull
- Usable via plug'n'play or hardwired trigger switch bypass
- Full auto burst delay (0.1 sec intervals)
- ROF adjustment
- ROF reduction has no penalty on trigger response time
- MILSIM round counting functionality (semi auto, full auto, and burst)
- Magazine capacity setting
- 1~15 sec delay for magazine reset / "reload"
- LIPO low voltage cutoff
- Motor soft start
- Trigger switch arcing reduction
- Sniper mode delay (0.2 sec increments)
- Active braking
- Super low resistance wires
- Permanently stores user settings
- Piston pre-cocking function
- Adaptive smart reset-able fuse
- Supports voltages from 7.4v to 16v
- Micro switch safe
Dimensions: 1.3" x 0.6" x 0.35"
Compatibility: For all Airsoft AEG gearboxes
Manufacturer: Burst Wizard
Since 1986, Tippmann has been the premier designer and manufacturer of high performance paintball markers and accessories for players worldwide. Our reputation for quality, innovation, and service makes Tippmann a recognized industry leader in the development of technologically advanced products. In 2014, we spent the year joining two great companies and we are excited to be part of the GI Sportz family that includes, Tippmann, V-Force and of course GI Sportz branded products. We also expanded into the Airsoft market with our new Tippmann Tactical branded products. In paintball, we released our new Tactical Compact Rifle, otherwise known as the TCR. Both of these products are proudly made in the U.S.A. right here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We are focusing on producing more outstanding American-made products.