FLTRD Air - Black - Carbon Filtered Face Mask
NOTE: THIS MASK IS NON-MEDICAL GRADE AND WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM ANY VIRUSES OR COVID-19.
Due to the significant hospital shortages of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, HK Army will be converting a large portion of our manufacturing lines to mask production in an effort to service our community, state and employees.
If you are a hospital, medical facility, front line worker or have a lead that is in need of mask donations, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anti-Dust Face Masks are a good choice for anyone that needs to protect their face from dusty and cold harsh conditions while doing outdoor sports such as paintballing, running, cycling, camping, and hiking.
- Aluminum adjustable nose form for minimal air leakage and improved comfort
- The mask is made from soft Nano Weave polyester material and contains Three layers of polyester fabric. The inner mouth layer is made to feel comfortable and warm, will not rub your face, easy to wear and take off
- Adjustable Elastic ear loops provides a secure, comfortable fit for adult sizes, no worry of coming off your ears
- Dual Cool Air-Flow Valves to effectively reduce heat build up
- 2 - Replacement PM2.5 Carbon filters which can easily be inserted and removed from the inside filter pocket
- Washable and Reusable. Air dry only
- 100% Polyester Material
- Made in China
- All Sales Are Final (No Returns or Exchanges)
The FLTRD Air Mask follows FDA guidelines per QKR classification code (Registration #3010445448). The Mask is intended to be worn by general public or healthcare personnel if N95 masks are not available. The mask covers the user's nose and mouth and may or may not meet fluid barrier or filtration efficiency levels.
* * * * *
DISCLAIMER: While these are not N95 respirators, our mask is FDA registered. Our masks can serve as a barrier to mitigate the spread of some germs, serve as a reminder for individuals not to touch their face, provide a safer alternative to using bandanas, and help provide an alternative mask that can be used when an N95 is not mandatory.