Matrix G3 Hardshell Adjustable Holster for GLOCK G19 Series Airsoft Pistols (Type: Black / Paddle Attachment)Sold Out
- Real steel grade manufacturing and production
- Dedicated and specifically engineered for Airsoft series pistols
- Injection molded nylon-reinforced polymer
- Locking swivel mechanism allows for cant angle adjustment
- New locking button sits more flush with body, preventing accidental releases and debris from entering mechanism
- G3 body design provides sleeker look and extra retention security without compromising strength
This holster is manufactured in collaboration of Matrix Tactical Systems and a manufacturing facility that produces real steel fire-arm holsters. The Matrix Group brings you an injection molded hard shell GLOCK style holster with trigger lock specifically designed for airsoft pistols using the same manufacturing process as real steel holsters. It is fully compatible with KWA ATP, APS ACP, KJW, SAI series and ISSC M22 series pistols as well as real GLOCK firearms. This holster will house all major full size GLOCK frames such as the 17, 18c, 23, 32, 34, 35 and other similar styles.
Unlike other hard shell holsters, the trigger lock style adds an extra level of retention and security over standard friction locking holsters by locking the pistol in via the trigger guard. Drawing from the holster is smooth and instinctive; by getting a positive grip on your sidearm, you will use your index finger to depress the lock release and draw up and away from the holster. The position of the release puts your index finger at the ready position as soon as the sidearm leaves the holster for fast weapon manipulation.
Manufacturer: Matrix Tactical Systems / Cytac