Rothco Shemagh Tactical Desert Keffiyeh Scarf - Orange
Wear as a face mask, balaclava, or headwrap, Rothco’s Desert Shemagh Scarves are a must-have for anyone. Ideally worn while traveling through a desert, snowstorm, and any other extreme weather condition you may encounter, these tactical scarves are adaptable to any environment.
- Breathable Woven Cotton Construction Provides The Perfect Combination Of Comfort And Resiliency While Protecting Your Head And Neck From Harmful Sunrays, Snow, Sand, And Other Debris
- Can Be Worn As A Face Mask, Balaclava, Neck Gaiter, And Much More - The Tactical Scarf Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You To Wrap The Scarf Around Your Head And Neck In A Variety Of Ways
- Versatile Keffiyeh Is A Great Survival Tool That Can Be Manipulated And Used As A Makeshift Sling, Tourniquet, Pouch, And Much More – A Must-Have For Your Bug Out Bag Or 72 Hour Bag
- Shemagh Scarves Are Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide And Make For A Great Fashion Accessory As Well
- Available In Over A Dozen Colors Including Olive Drab And Coyote Brown