Rothco Solid Color Shemagh Tactical Desert Keffiyeh Scarf
Worn while traveling through a desert, snowstorm, and any other extreme weather conditions, Rothco’s Solid Color Shemagh Keffiyeh Scarves are adaptable to any environment. Made from a breathable woven cotton construction, the keffiyeh provides a perfect combination of comfort and resiliency while protecting your head and neck from the sun, dirt, sand, and other debris. Measuring approximately 42” X 42”, the tactical scarf can be wrapped around your head and neck to make a face mask, half-mask, skullcap, and much more. The versatile keffiyeh is a must-have for your Bug Out Bag as it can be used as a survival tool as well as a protective face cover; use the shemagh to make a makeshift tourniquet, sling, pouch, and more. Available in a variety of solid colors, the tactical desert scarves are used by military personnel worldwide and make for a great fashion accessory as well.
Worn while traveling through a desert, snowstorm, and any other extreme weather conditions, Rothco’s Solid Color Shemagh Keffiyeh Scarves are adaptable to any environment. Great as a face mask, neck gaiter, headwrap, and much more!
- Breathable Woven Cotton Construction Provides The Perfect Combination Of Comfort And Resiliency While Protecting Your Head And Neck From Harmful Sunrays, Snow, Sand, And Other Debris
- Can Be Worn As A Face Mask, Balaclava, Neck Gaiter, And Much More - The Tactical Keffiyeh Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You To Wrap The Scarf Around Your Head And Neck In A Variety Of Ways
- Versatile Tactical Scarf Is A Great Survival Tool That Can Be Manipulated And Used As A Makeshift Sling, Tourniquet, Pouch, And Much More – A Must-Have For Your Bug Out Bag Or 72 Hour Bag
- Shemagh Scarves Are Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide And Make For A Great Fashion Accessory As Well
- Available In A Variety Of Solid Colors