UFC 3-WAY V.3 - Polished Black
The Ultimate Flow and Clearance "UFC" 3 way has been updated to the V3 and now has the following features:
- Minimalistic "FLE" body. All excess material is machined away. This makes it very narrow on the sides giving the most clearance for installation and cleaning (also makes it lighter).
- Standard 1mm by 3mm o-rings for faster switching and to make replacement easy with standard o-rings available anywhere.
- Bell curved flow paths between o-rings for the best airflow from one barb location to the other. V3 now has new improved barbs with a larger ID and larger transfer ports for the front and rear barbs meaning greater airflow through the three-way but the same ultra-short distance needed to activate the three-way. This is our fastest three-way yet!
- Counter bored exhaust holes - allow faster flow of the vented air, making for a faster pneumatic switching system (a similar goal to QEV's but implemented at the three-way). V3 now has four times the venting capability for ultra-fast venting and even faster pneumatic switching.
- Easy micro adjustment via the 5/64 Allen key hole in the front. Allows for the perfect setting of your time and makes adjustments for the shortest pull super easy and quick to do.
- Easy build design. When building the gun you initially adjust the front of the three-way stem to be flush with the front of the three-way and the gun will air up correctly and be very close to the correct timing.
- Then you can tweak it in easily via the allen key as you time your trigger.
- 5-40 threaded stem allows for fine adjustment. Comes with two nylon locking set screws (6-32) to create tension on the timing rod and to prevent the timing from ever moving but still allow easy adjustment when needed.
Does not come with a timing rod, Low-Pressure hose or hose locks which are available separately.
5-40 timing rods in many different lengths (Minicocker, Resurrection, WGP full body and
Extended reach lengths are all available from Inception Designs.
When installed on a frame with a slide trigger the rear barb connects to the rear of the ram
(where it screws into the front block) and the front barb connects to the front of the ram
(near the end you point at your opposition).
RAW/UNANODIZED PARTS MUST BE ANODIZED BEFORE USE.
Using RAW parts or assembling them without anodizing immediately VOIDS all warranty.
RAW Parts are provided only for custom anodizing and not to provide a "silver" finish.