Add a whole new dimension to your blasting with Valken GLOW HD glow-in-the-dark GB ammo! Ideal for Halloween haunts, Zombie attacks, indoor laser-style shootouts or target shoots with the Valken GB shooting cage, Valken Glow HD ammo can be charged in daylight or interior lighting, or, for best results, used in conjunction with tracer units and UV lights for maximum glowing, tracer effects! Like other blaster ammo, simply hydrate the ammo in water for at least 2-3 hours prior to use, then strain away the excess water, load up and shoot! The eco-friendly hydrogel simply breaks down and evaporates after use without staining and is non-toxic! 15,000 count per package.
1) Pour about ¼ of bag into 1 gallon bucket
2) Fill bucket with water to top
3) Allow to stand in water for 2-3 hours
4) Stir every 30 minutes for best results
5) Strain off remaining water
6) Load up your blaster and have fun!
Glow HD Instructions
1) Ammo must be exposed to light prior to use to provide the best glow effect
2) If exposed to strong sunlight or normal interior lighting conditions the ammo will glow in dark or low-light conditions
3) Works well under UV lights or using tracer units commonly available for airsoft BB’s
4) For best results test using various light sources and conditions to meet your needs and to maximize the Glow HD Effect.
Glow-in-the-Dark GB Ammo from Valken!
Charge under sunlight or indoor lighting, or for best results use with UV lights or tracer units for best effects
Add a new dimension to evening, nighttime, and indoor Blaster action
Perfect for zombie target shoots and Halloween haunts with the Gel Blaster SURGE
Prepare by immersing in water 2-3 hours before use as with other blaster ammo