Voodoo Tactical Breacher's Shotgun ScabbardSold Out
Ever since we introduced the Voodoo Tactical Shotgun Scabbard, customers have been asking us for a shorter version for their breaching shotguns. We made them and they sold out, so here is our latest production run.
The MOLLE compatible breaching shotgun scabbard is designed to carry a short barrel or pistol grip shotgun such as those used by law enforcement and military personnel in breaching operations. It has also proven popular for owners of the Mossberg Shockwave and should fit the Remington 870 TAC-14 just as well.
Two MOLLE straps on each side allow for ambidextrous mounting to your entry vest, plate carrier or chest rig. The weapon can also be slung with the padded, adjustable, and removable shoulder strap. The scabbard is padded to protect the weapon in tight spaces.
A row of elastic shell loops down the spine allows for easy access to four breaching rounds.
Item measures: 6 1/2"L x 2"W x 19 1/2"H
SHOTGUN NOT INCLUDED!
- Designed for short-barrel shotguns and pistol grip shotguns.
- Will accommodate most side saddles.
- Ambidextrous, with two MOLLE straps.
- Attach to your pack or carry it on your back with the sling.
- Padded material protects your gun from knocks and dings.