Wolverine Airsoft MTW Modular Training Weapon HPA Powered M4 Airsoft Rifle (Model: Inferno / Invictus 7" Rail)Sold Out
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum lower paired with a CNC machined billet 6061 T6 aluminum upper receiver with a mil-spec hard coat anodization
- Wolverine Gen2 Inferno engine is housed in the upper receiver, ensuring perfect alignment with hop-up, inner barrel and nozzle
- Compatible with both real and Airsoft spec handguards and rails; pre-installed 13" CNC machined M-LOK handguard included
- Compatible with Tokyo Marui spec M4 AEG magazines, features empty magazine detection when using proprietary Wolverine Airsoft magazines
- MTW spec. Wraith CO2 and Wraith AERO stocks in development, not compatible with AEG spec Wraith stocks
- Pre-installed AEG rotary hop-up; compatible with AEG hop-ups and inner barrels
- Receiver made in the United States, gun assembled and quality checked in the United States
- ATF approved
Color: BlackFor years, HPA systems have been drop-in upgrade components, designed to be fitted to the internal space of common AEG receivers. While simple, and easy to use, this design left HPA systems open to alignment and performance issues. Wolverine Airsoft has completely eliminated these concerns with the MTW line of HPA powered Modular Training Weapon Airsoft rifles.
Designed from the ground up to get the absolute most out of their Gen2 Inferno HPA units, the MTW system is the first gun in the Airsoft industry to be built solely around an HPA system. With a lower receiver made from forged aluminum and an upper receiver CNC machined from billet 6061 aluminum, the MTW looks and feels like nothing else on the market, because there is nothing else on the market like it. Wolverine Airsoft set out to build a rifle that provides the feel of a real firearm, with the parts compatibility and the ease of use of an HPA system, after years of development and testing, the MTW is the result. Compatible with traditional air rigs or Wolverines line of MTW compatible Wraith stocks,the only problem you will have with air systems is deciding which one to use. The same can be said for magazines, while the MTW series offers the most complete experience with their proprietary MTW 120 round magazine (empty magazine detection and digital bolt catch) the MTW is completely compatible with the most popular standard M4 AEG magazines.
Designed to offer an unparalleled HPA experienced, the Wolverine MTW series provides Airsofters with a realistic, high-performance HPA gun that leaves the competition far behind.
Length: 838mm - 940mm (Adjustable)
Weight: 2400g / 5.3lb
Inner Barrel: 363mm
Magazine Capacity: 120rd Mid-Capacity, Compatible with standard M4 AEG magazines and Wolverine Airsoft magazines
HPA Engine: Gen2 Inferno
Fire Modes: Semi / programmable Burst / Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v 250 mAh JST plug, housed in the stock (Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable